Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Raleigh M20 and NRWC 07' Polygon

In early 2007, with a very limited budget, I acquired a Raleigh M20 to further pursue my interests. The above picture shows my bike (stock) after a round at the Bukit Timah MTB trail.

Modified (mid 2008)

Thousands of kilometres of off-roading and some competitive riding have worn out several parts, hence within the span of 2 years, I have made some modifications. In fact, many modifications, such that only the frame, handlebar, stem and derailleurs remain stock. These modifications include a Spinner Echo fork, Shimano Alivio 8-speed system, Weinmann Zac-19 XC rims, Truvativ FiveD crankset...the list goes on.
National Runway Cycling 2007 Polygon

The bike which my dad acquired in mid 2007, another addition to the bike family.

No comments: