Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Greetings from Bukit Timah

Alrasvee had to turn back when he incurred his fourth flat in two off-road sessions. We had just started passing through Bukit Sembawang when it occurred. I guess the problem lay with his rims.

As we were running late, Eric and I rode quite quickly through Track 15, kicking up a mud-bath. We linked up with Team Midpoint at Chestnut Ave and thereafter, I did two full laps of the Bukit Timah XC circuit, hoping to catch up with Midpoint which did one lap and probably broke up at Diary Farm.

Obviously I failed and I rode home via Track 15, slowing my pace down to ease the build-up of lactic acid during the two fast BT laps. Already, I was feeling hungry and my strength was fading.

Total distance: 10km (on-road), 28km (off-road)
Money Spent: $0
Participants: LSH, Eric

No comments: