Sunday, April 26, 2009

CF Group Outing to East Coast Park (25 April 2009)

I left around 8am for East Coast Park Area C4 to meet up with my colleagues for a ride to Changi Village. When I arrived at the PCN bicycle rental kiosk slightly after 9am, they had rented their bikes and we set off soon after.

We covered the 16km PCN to Changi Village where they returned their rented bikes at the kiosk there. They were looking forward to a next trip and I raised the possibility of Pengerang and seafood. Hence, it was suggested that we cycle Pengerang on 23 May. Further plans are to be made.

While they had a meal at the Changi Village hawker centre, I grabbed a sugarcane drink (thanks to Justin who helped me buy) and checked out Changi Cycling Services before heading for home.

Route taken: Plotted on Google Maps
Total distance: 80km
Money spent: $1
Participants: CF colleagues, LSH

No comments: