Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cycling Mount Faber in the Downpour

I thought the weather would spare us early in the morning as I pulled myself out of bed at 4.30am. Unfortunately, before we reached Mount Faber (around 6.30am), it started to pour heavily. I was shivering from the cold as we continued our ride and Dad was not willing to take any risks with the slippery descends hence after one lap, he waited for me at the foot of the hill while I went on the smaller loop. One loop became two, two became three and finally five when I was finally done. We had a simple breakfast at Tiong Bahru before heading home in the rain.

Home - Mount Faber (23.8km)
Mount Faber Loop (1.6km)
Mount Faber Lap (Faber - Pender - Morse - Kampung Bahru) (5km)

Total distance: 60.6km
Money spent: $4.60 for 2 pax
Participants: LSH, Dad

2 comments:

Jesstern Rays said...

Wow! Read your blog and am now an instant fan. I've subscribed to your RSS feed and look forward to your future adventures.

LSH said...

I started the blog with the main aim of storing useful information (trip info and routes) which I can refer to in the future but I am glad readers like yourself appreciate the entries. Thanks!