Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mount Faber Recovery Ride

I met Kah Kiong and his friends for a leisure ride to Mount Faber in the morning. As I plan to take a rest from cycling for the next couple of days, today’s ride also served as a recovery ride from the high mileage clocked over the last few weeks.

With the 66.3km clocked today, I have probably surpassed my monthly mileage record with a week to the end of May. Nonetheless, I know I am tired. I have been “living bicycles” for these couple of weeks. Take the previous 3 days for example. I have been rising early every morning to ride, returning home for lunch and catching some rest before spending the rest of the day servicing the bike. At night, I am busy with my ride reports and I barely catch a few hours of rest before hitting the roads again. It’s time to get a rest. =)

Total distance: 66.3km
Money spent: $4.10
Participants: LSH, Kah Kiong & his friends

No comments: