Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Ride that Cost Me a Recovery

As I returned late on Thursday, it was too late to do anything about the leisure ride on Friday. It would be irresponsible of me not to show up, hence despite the tiredness and flu symptoms, I dragged myself out of bed, grabbed a bite and headed for East Coast.

I had a feeling that most people would not show up and indeed, I didn’t see anyone around at the agreed meet-point. It was disappointing and disheartening that people could be that irresponsible in not informing the organizers beforehand that they would not be showing up had they indicated their attendance earlier. I waited till 8.30am, then headed for VivoCity where Yuva was waiting. I thank him for accompanying me on this ride which I would not have done otherwise.

I paid a price for it. By the time I got home, I felt even more sick and by nightfall, I was feeling bad. On an optimistic note, I surpassed the 1500km mark for this month. I doubt I will ride the next couple of days though.

Total distance: 78.9km
Money spent: $3
Participants: LSH, Yuva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hallo
I dont know you
but i wonder about your nice life with your baby
is it true that you are happy
if you realy want to be happy in every time every where
just check about (islamic) to know the rhight way to the full happy life.
good luck
if you want to reply to me
fady_520@yahoo.com