Friday, May 22, 2009

10km run to Causeway Point and back

It was hard to make up my mind. The lazy part of me wanted to remain at home while some voice in my head urged me to go out and take a breather. When I heard from Mum that a fire at Causeway Point (to be verified) caused the mall to be evacuated, I decided to check it out.

Now, another problem surfaced. It was 6.30pm. Looking at my Raleigh, the Jamis and the Polygon, I pondered over my choice, then decided to choose Bus No 11. It took me 30min to get down to Causeway Point. On the way there, I met two fire-engines probably heading back to Sembawang Fire Station. The management had just started to let the crowd back into the mall when I arrived. I hung around for half an hour.

By then, dusk had fallen and I started my run back. What a way to start the weekend. I will be going mountain biking tomorrow morning, followed by a ride to Marina Square in the afternoon. And on Sunday, it will be X-Physique.

No comments: