Friday, September 25, 2009

Recess Week!

I just can’t believe nearly half a semester has passed. Somehow, I am not particularly looking forward to the recess week. However, I am certain I will feel a sense of dread next Sunday when school is about to start again.

It’s great that we have cleared a major presentation for IT – credit goes to my team mates for all their effort. I hope this encouragement will spur us on for our next project.

I dropped by at Grandma’s place after school today. It took me just half an hour to cycle from school and I had a very good lunch there. Grandparents really pamper their grandchildren. I was faced with a continuous flow of delectable drinks and snacks after a hearty meal.

Mum and Bro took the MRT home but they stopped by at West Mall to check out mobile phones. Not surprisingly, I reached home earlier than them.

I can’t wait to hit my bed. Just totally tired.

No comments: