Monday, September 28, 2009

TKD Training

I spent quite a lot of time finishing up the last couple of questions on MyAccountingLab as well as Tutorial 7, getting distracted by Bruce Lee and his annoying yells from the living room. And when he faced up with a TKD fighter, I just had to catch a glimpse. Couldn’t help it, could I?

Before I reached the end of my final question, Bro was already bugging me to go for TKD training. It was a long time since I stepped into Ci Yuan CC and I was glad to see the familiar faces.

Working out for the 7th straight day this week was slightly taxing on my body but I managed to garner most of my form. Certainly, my reflexes were slow especially on counter multiple turning kicks but I was glad I could still land 3 mid-air kicks to the target. My judgment was also off-target on several occasions so I have to work to get a certain level of consistency in my sharpness.

Overall, I felt good but somehow drained. I watched Lewis Hamilton maintain the lead but this year’s race was not that exciting as compared to last year’s; and I felt my eyes starting to close. I shall rest tomorrow – as in, not exercise!

2 comments:

Amleth said...

Hi, just checked out your blog, and am really very inspired by it. I've never really thought 100+km biking trips were possible ... until I read your blog. Now I'm personally inspired to attempt some of the routes you've mentioned :).

Thanks for sharing your bicycle trips in such vivid detail, and please continue writing !!

LSH said...

Hi, I am glad my writing has inspired others to push their limits =) Thanks for the encouragement!