Sunday, January 10, 2010

BT in the Morning, Recovery at Dusk

Once again, Hutan Bandar proved elusive. With only 3 of us good to go, we decided to postpone the trip and ride the local trails instead. Terence managed to join us while Alrasvee passed the ride for the 3rd consecutive time!

Nonetheless, I was still glad to be bouncing over the rocks, sand and mud. I was so pumped up on the trails that Ulu Sembawang appealed to me more than Mandai Road and I took the former home.

The trails were surprisingly dry today, alright, not that surprising considering the dry weather yesterday, and I was glad my newly serviced bike was much less of a nightmare to clean!

In the evening, I went for a recovery ride to ease the tension off my tired muscles and it really proved effective.

Total distance: 15.3km (on-road); 20.5km (off-road); 21.6km (Sembawang Circuit)
Money spent: $0
Participants: LSH, Jasper, Terence, Chen Sao

No comments: