Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Spin before Servicing

Eric and I went ahead with our usual Track 15 – Bukit Timah trail practice this morning but we headed out for the main road once we reached the visitors’ centre. He had to get home while I brought my bike down to Hup Leong for a check.

In fact, we did the trails so fast today that I was way ahead of my schedule. Somewhere along Dunearn Road, I just stopped to chill and have an energy bar. When I reached Hup Leong, at 9.45am, it was still early and I kept myself occupied with marble game on my mobile phone!

I just couldn’t resist heading over to Chinatown Complex! I am going to miss that place. Today, I had “zui gui” with the usual $1 fruit juice (pineapple-watermelon for Sat’s Special). Hup Leong did a splendid job with the bike and it felt as good as new.

I am a little reluctant to put it through the trails tomorrow!

Total Distance: 12km (off-road); 44.6km (on-road)
Money spent: $3
Participants: LSH, Eric

No comments: