Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mandai T15, Scorpion and Owen's Place

We had a short mountain biking session at the T15 and Scorpion trails in the morning as Daniel had something on later while Alrasvee and myself were dropping by at Owen's place. I didn't bother to release some air from my fully inflated tyres and the lack of traction was apparent. I went slow and anyway, I was still quite mentally and physically tired from last night's ride.

Nothing eventful happened, which was great - I was not looking forward to adding to my collection of scars. After our off-road short session, we broke off from Pan along Mandai Road and Daniel along Thomson Road.

Alrasvee bought a jersey while I bought another pair of tights. I can't wait for the new stock to arrive. We had some food at the Whampoa Food Centre before hitting our beloved Thomson Road home.

Total distance: 48.1km (on-road), 10km (off-road)
Money spent: $25
Participants: LSH, Alrasvee, Pan, Daniel

No comments: