Saturday, August 1, 2009

T15 - Butterfly - Scorpion

Alrasvee got to test his newly acquired fork off-road for the first time this morning. Daniel didn't even join us as he had overslept thus it was only the three of us this time round. It felt great to go off-road after nearly a month's break (excluding what I did on Phnom Bakheng with a city bike =P).

The weather was dry and traction was great, also thanks to my tires which were running at low p.s.i. I shouldn't be commending a pair of worn out knobblies but low pressure certainly improved traction on the trails. I am usually too lazy to lower tyre pressure, hence hitting the trails with tyres pumped to the max can be a slippery affair.

All in all, I really enjoyed today's session and will be looking forward to our next off-road ride.

Total distance: 45km
Money spent: $0
Participants: LSH, Pan, Alrasvee

No comments: